Motivational phrases that come out of you for your employees, might be the much-needed words they want to hear. You may don’t know what they’ve been going through. And your few words of encouragement and appreciation would act as a driving force for them.
Moreover, when your employees come after a weekend they are not in a working mood for quite a time. So in the first meeting, you have to say something that boosts their morale and get them back to the routine.
We have dug out some creative ways of speech that will be helpful to motivate your employees.
- From the novel ” The old curiosity shop“, it is said, ” the sun himself is weak when it rises, gathers all the strength and courage as the day gets on”- Charles Dickens
- Michael Scott from the famous season The office said, ” would I rather be feared or loved. Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me”
- Talent wins the games but teamwork and intelligence win the championships. -Michael Jordan
- It is wisely said by Stephen Covey,” I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions”
- To win the market place you must first win in the workplace. Said by Doug Conant
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, do not ask which seat just get in. Said by Sheryl Sandburg
- Margaret Heffernan said words about employees motivation. He says “As long as they are well-intentioned, mistakes are not a matter for shame, but for learning “
- If it scares you it might be a good thing to try. said by Seth Godin.
- A man of genius makes no mistakes; his errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery. wisely said by James Joyce
- Lucille Ball said, “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done”
So, here are the famous lines and sayings of the greatest people of their time and from the very inspirational movies. You can use these lines to motivate your employees, boost their morale and keep to keep them going to show their maximum potential.